Saturday, June 6, 2009

XNA - 2D Tutorial

Just a quick note about my progress with XNA. On the creators club website they have a 2D tutorial for absolute beginners. And, since I've never used it before, I considered myself a beginner and followed along with the tutorial. It was very thorough... at least as thorough as a beginners game can be. It is definitely worth checking out if you want to learn to program with XNA, though if you're familiar with programming, it does get a little slow at times. But, have a look anyway, and I think that when you're through, you'll see that XNA just might be a very useful tool for creating video games. I'm looking forward to trying some of my own stuff... and maybe I'll even have a look at the 3D tutorial as well. Now, if only I could draw...

No comments:

Post a Comment