Monday, June 15, 2009

XNA - 3D Tutorial

I've been having difficulty remaining interested in the games I create. Fortunately, I think it has more to do with the fact that I've been creating boring games than actually being bored with creating games. Either way, I figured I'd step things up a notch and try out the XNA 3D tutorial. So far, it's going quite well and is interesting. It really makes me want to jump right in and start creating complex games right away. Of course this isn't going to happen. You've gotta pour the foundation before you start building the house... or something like that. So, I'm going to go through the rest of this tutorial and then I'll start seeing if I want to work on some 3D games. Unfortunately, I highly doubt 3D graphics will be any easier to create than the 2D ones. So, who knows what I'll do... now that I think of it, maybe a neat little 2D sidescroller would be cool... you know, for 2D.

No comments:

Post a Comment